Carmona’s trip description
You will find yourself in the heart of the beautiful city of Carmona. It is located on a strategic hill with panoramic views which are simply breath-taking, reason why many different civilizations decided to establish in this city, such as Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Romans, Visigoths, Muslims and Christians.
Your local guide will show you the most important monuments of this historical city. We will walk through the charming narrow streets, to arrive to the convent of La Madre de Dios and Las Descalzas. We will end our tour contemplating the gorgeous views which offers the Carmona´s Parador, and with this unforgettable image we will come back to Seville.
Note: On our way there and back we will make a stop at a nice break area where you can get a coffee and other refreshments.
Details of the trip
- Dates available: Anual. Except 25th of December & 1st of January.
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Days of operation: From Tuesday to Saturday.
- Departure Point & Time: Between 3.00pm and 3.45pm at your hotel in Seville. Alternatively, at 3.00pm in our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville).
- Return Point & Time: 7.00pm approx. drop off in your hotel.
- Tour group size: 30 people max / Booking minimum 2 people.
- Guide languages: Spanish & English On request French, Italian & German Consult others.
? Pick up and drop off from Seville to Carmona.
? Entrance fees to convent of La Madre de Dios and Las Descalzas.
? Guided city tour with a local official guide.
? Optional Lunch for 18 and any extra unspecified
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 o al (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.