Cordoba Caliphal City Trip Description
The tour begins with a scenic one hour bus journey to Cordoba passing many beautiful cities such as Carmona, La Luisiana and La Carlota. We will then arrive to the city which once was the light of the world when it enjoyed the position of being a caliphate city. Cordoba offers and enormous cultural and historic legacy. We will visit the gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral declared World Heritage Site, which is considered the most important monument around the Islamic western. Its shimmering golden mosaics and an endless row of red and white striped arches make it a visual delight. We won´t miss The Christian Kings Alcazar, The Jewish Quarter with its narrow streets and white- washed houses full of flowers and the only Synagogue in Andalusia. We will also walk along the lovely Calle de las Flores one of the most traditional places of Cordoba. Once we´ve explored all the Jewish Quarter secrets, you will have some free time to walk around by yourself, have a traditional lunch or do some shopping. Note: On our way there and back we will make a stop at a nice break area where you can get a coffee and other refreshments.
Details of the tour
- Dates available: annual. Except 25th of December & 1st og January.
- Days of operation: from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Meeting Point & Time: between 8.00am and 8.30am at your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively, at 8.00am in our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville).
- Return Point & Time: approx. at 7.00pm approx. drop off in your hotel.
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide languages: Spanish & English On request French, Italian & German Consult: Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Swedish and Norwegian.
? Pick-up and Drop-off from your hotel in Seville city center. ? Official Tourist Guide. ? Entrance fees to the Mosque, Synagogue and Christian Kings Alcazar. ? Free time for exploring the Caliphal City.
? Optional (lunch for 18) and any extra unspecified.
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC). Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 or (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email. 2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years. We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts. In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form. The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.