Donana National Park, El Rocío & Matalascañas Beach Trip Description
After less than an hour’s drive we are in the Doñana National Park, one of Europes largest and most important wetland reserves, declared a Biosphere Reserve and inscribed on the World Heritage List.
Once there we will get into our 4X4 rangers to visit the National Park. Doñana offers a great variety of natural ecosystems such as lagoons, marshlands, fixed and mobile dunes, scrub woodland, Mediterranean forest and 30 km of virgin beaches.
Doñana is also known for its great wildlife: birds, reptiles, amphibian and mammals. Catch a glimpse of the Lord of the Andalusian forest; the Iberian Lynx, The Spanish Imperial Eagle or even the Egyptian mongoose, an endangered species.
After our adventure amongst the nature, we go on our journey to visit Rocio´s Village. The Rocio is known world-wide for its pilgrimage in May and by its hermitage which houses the famous Rocio´s Blessed Virgin.
From the magic of this beautiful scenery we will go to Matalascañas Beach for a stroll or simply to relax and enjoy a well deserved meal. After some free time for yourself to explore, well conclude this unforgettable journey with a pleasant drive back to Seville.
Details of the trip
- Dates available: Annual – Except 25th of December, 1st de Enero & during the time of the Rocio Fest.
- Departure city: Seville.
- Duration: 10 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Monday.
- Departure Point & Time: Between 6.30am and 7.00am at your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively, at 6.30am in our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville).
- Return Point & Time: approx. at 7.00pm approx. drop off in your hotel.
- Tour group size: 30 people max./Booking minimum 2 people.
- Guide languages: Spanish and English.
? Pick-up and Drop-off from your hotel in Seville city center.
? 4 hours Doñana National Park 4WD Tour where the driver explains the main characteristics of the different ecosystems that you pass through, the fauna and flora, plus other interesting features of the park.
? Transport to El Rocíos Village.
? Free-time for yourself to relax on the Matalascañas Beach.
? Optional (lunch for 18) and any extra unspecified.
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 or (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.