Jerez & Cádiz. Wine, Horses & Light Trip Description
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle of flamenco music. Our friendly local guide will introduce you into the world of wine through a visit to the best wine cellar in Jerez. He will explain the process that goes into making these famous wines. The soil, the winds, the sun light and a deep-rooted wine producing tradition are the perfect combination to offer a magnificent wine which you will have the opportunity to taste. Enjoy tasting several types of Sherry in the unique atmosphere of a Bodega.
Your next experience will commence at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art Foundation with the exhibition regarded as the best equestrian ballet in the world: How the Andalusian Horses Dance. An authentic equestrian ballet with choreographies based on the Traditional and Cowboy Methods of Taming Wild Horses, and genuine Spanish music and XVIII century customers.
Your adventure continues on the Costa de la Luz. Once in Cadiz our local guide will take you to the city center beside the Cathedral where you will have free time to have lunch and discover the oldest European city with more than three millenniums of history.
Optional visit to Tavira Tower and Camera Obscura. Climb the viewpoint of a real tower, highest point of the city, from where you can see the whole city and the bay of Cadiz, and enjoy spectacular images of the camera obscura.
- Dates available: Annual. Except 25th of December and 1st of January.
- Departure city: Seville.
- Duration: 10 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Departure Point & Time: 8.00am to 8.30am pick up from your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively at 08.00am from our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville).
- Return Point & Time: 4.00pm to 4.15pm.approx. / 6pm drop off in your hotel.
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide languages: Spanish and English French, German and Italian on request. Consult others.
- Pick up and drop off from Seville to Jerez de la Frontera, and from Cadiz to Seville
- Entrance fees to the wine cellar in Jerez, tasting of several types of Sherry and the exhibition How the Andalusian Horses Dance
- Professional Spanish, English and French speaking guide
- Free time for exploring Cadiz, the oldest European city
- Optional (lunch for 18) and any extra unspecified.
- Optional Visit to Torre Tavira and Camara Oscura (for 15)
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 or (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.