Alhambra Granada day trip from Seville, Sensations & Livings Trip Description
A walk around the Alhambra Granada , declared a World Heritage by UNESCO, is a required activity for every visitor of the city of Granada. Furthermore, its a work of art that calls out us, maybe by his attractive and elaborate rooms, by its monumental and historic position or by the special charm of its exquisitely detailed Islamic art and architecture.
We propose to you is to transform this visit in to an extraordinary experience rich of knowledge. With our day trip Alhambra Granada guided tour , youll have at your disposal one of our official tourist guides, expert interpreters of Granadas heritage, who will guide you through every part that forms the red fortress, who will also answer any queries that you may have about this spectacular monument.
? The Alcazaba fortress: the most antique area of the Alhambras complex. In the past it was a military precincts.
? Nasrid Palaces: including many rooms, enhancing the Palace of Mexuar, Palace of Comares and Palace of Leones, considerate this one like the maximum exponent of Nasrid art.
? The Generalife: sultans summer palace, situated at East of the Alhambra and surrounded by wide gardens filled with a great variety of vegetation, framed by a beautiful islamic landscape.
The order of the visit of different areas will be determined by the time of entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
- Dates available: Annual – Except 25th of December & 1st of January.
- Departure city: Seville.
- Duration: 12 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Daily, from Monday to Sunday.
- Departure Point & Time: 6.15am to 6.45am pick up from your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively between 6.00am. to 06.15am from our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville).
- Return Point & Time: 4.00pm to 4.15pm.aprox. / 7pm drop off in your hotel.
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide languages: Spanish & English On request French, Italian & German Consult others: Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Swedish & Norwegian.
? Pick up and drop off from Seville to Granada and transport to the Alhambra Palace
? Entrance fees to the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens and Palace of Charles V)
? Professional Spanish, English and French speaking guide
? Free time to walk around the historic city center
? Optional (lunch for 18) and any extra unspecified.
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 or (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in two different languages.