Flamenco Night in Seville description
A visit to Seville would not be complete without knowing the art of the Andalusian capital, and Andalusia is world famous for its passion for flamenco dancing. That’s why we offer an unforgettable evening where you can enjoy a real spectacle at a flamenco show while enjoying a delicious tapas dinner.
This well organized tour, offers you a spectacular panoramic bus ride to the main monuments of the city center, bathed in the twilight to prepare your senses for a magical evening. On this scenic drive you will pass by famous landmarks such as the spectacular Plaza of Spain and America Square, which we will visit by walking and also the flags of the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929, the Casino of the Exhibition or the Parque Maria Luisa to head to the river bank and revel in the night lighting of the imposing Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, the Torre del Oro and the Palace of San Telmo, Seville baroque exemplary work.
After this beautiful walk in Sevilla, we will go by bus to the flamenco show, where you will take a seat next to the stage to enjoy and truly admire the art of dance, which was originated more than three centuries ago. Enjoy this magnificent spectacle while you have some tapas, always with quality products and a cuisine based on the Andalusian tradition.
Our tour ends at the end of the show, a perfect time of the evening to go for a peaceful walk through the beautiful Sevilla streets in the magical ambiance of the night.
Details of the tour
- Dates available: Anual. Except 24th, 25th & 31th of December & 1st & 6th of January.
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Departure Point & Time: Between 8.00 8.15pm from your hotel in the center of Seville. At 8.00pm. in our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville).
- Return Point & Time: This tour doesn´t include the return.
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide languages: Spanish & English On request French, Italian & German.
? Pick up and drop off from our office Andalsur Excursions
? Official Tourist Guide for the panoramic walk
? Flamenco Show tickets
? Selection of tapas for dinner
Any meal or service not specified in our run sheet.
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 o al (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.