Seville, Sensations & Livings Tour Description
Enjoy a fantastic guided tour on a panoramic bus through the center of Seville, stopping at the most important monuments and landmarks of the Andalusian capital.
Well take our open-top bus at Puerta del Arenal, which will take us by the shore of the Guadalquivir while we will enjoyan amazing panoramic view, starting with the world famous Plaza de Toros of the Maestranza. On our tourseethe east shore of the river, we can also enjoy the views of the pavilions of International Exhibitions celebrated in Seville, the Monastery of San Clemente, the Basilica of the Macarena, the Murillo Gardens and, finally, Maria Luisa Park. Then well descend from the bus to visit the monumental Plaza de España, one of the most spectacular examples of Seville regional architecture.
We will continue on the bus through America Square up to the Torre del Oro and end our pleasant tour by the main streets and squares of the city center of Seville, always accompanied by the explanations of an Official Tourist Guide from the province of Seville.
Details of the tour
- Dates available: Season: from 1st of March to 15th of October.
- Duration: 2 hours approx.
- Days of operation: from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Meeting Point & Time: at 10:30am at our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville).
- Return Point & Time: approx. at12:30pm at the Torre del Oro.
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide languages: Spanish & English On request French, Italian & German Consult: Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Swedish and Norwegian.
? Sightseeing in a panoramic bus (open-top) by the main streets of Seville city center.
? Official Tourist Guide from Seville.
? Any meal or service not specified.
? Tickets to the monuments.
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 o al (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.