Classic Seville Tour Description
On this guided tour through the center of the capital of Seville you will discover the most emblematic monuments of the city, known to most people as the architectural and artistic symbols of Seville.
To begin, we will depart by bus to the twentieth centurys urban jewel of Seville, the Plaza of Spain, continue to the Port of America and the Torre del Oro to arrive at the old Jewish quarter of Seville, and the Barrio de Santa Cruz, historic neighborhood made up of narrow streets that we evoke the romance of the past as we walk by their little courtyards and houses full of flowers.
From there we will go to the Cathedral of Santa María de la Sede of Seville, which holds the title of being the world’s largest cathedral built in the Gothic style. Beside it, we also have the opportunity to climb to the top of the undisputed symbol of the city, the Giralda, where, from nearly 100 meters high, you can enjoy unique views breathtaking us.
- Dates available: Annual. Except 25th & 31th of December and 1st of January.
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday.
- Departure Point & Time: Andalsur Excursions Office (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville) at 9:30am.
- Return Point & Time: Seville city center at 1:00pm approx.
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide languages: Spanish & English On request French, Italian & German Consult others: Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Danish, Dutch,Swedish and Norwegian.
? Panoramic bus tour though Sevilles city center.
? Official Tourist Guide.
? Entrance fees to the Cathedral – Giralda.
? Lunch, and other extras not specified.
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 o al (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.