Historic Seville Tour Description
We will start our visit with a nice panoramic bus tour, from there you will see several pavilions left by the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929, authentic examples of the architecture of the different participants countries, and also their relationship with Seville.
Later we’ll visit the American Square, dominated by the incredible Mudejar Pavilion, Museum of Arts and Traditions of Seville today, where you’ll learn about the transformation of Seville’s traditional culture, everything by hand of the History of Seville in its 5000 square metres of permanent exhibition.
Then we’ll continue with the visit of the Reales Alcázares of Seville, UNESCO World Heritage and with more than a century of age, symbol of the union of gothic and Mudejar styles in an amazing and beautiful artwork. For many years it was a residence for the Royal Family, something that you will see in the magnificence of his materials and interior decoration.
Before the end of the tour we’ll take a walk by the Barrio of Santa Cruz, an opportunity to admire its narrow streets and alleys, filled with the romanticism of past ages. A walk to enjoy in every aspect.
- Dates available: Annual. Except 25th & 31th of December and 1st of January.
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Wednesday, Friday & Sunday.
- Departure Point & Time: Andalsur Excursions Office (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville) at 9:30am.
- Return Point & Time: Seville city center at 1:00pm approx.
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide languages: Spanish & English On request French, Italian & German Consult others: Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Danish, Dutch,Swedish and Norwegian..
? Pick-up and drop-off from our agency, Andalsur Excursions.
? Panoramic bus tour though Sevilles city center.
? Official Tourist Guide.
? Entrance fees to the Reales Alcázares.
? Lunch, and other extras not specified.
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 o al (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.