Seville Walking Tour Description
Enjoy a fun and beautiful guided walk through the classic Seville. Accompanied by our local tour guide we won´t miss one of the most important monuments and areas of the center of Seville.
We will start the tour walking through the Barrio del Arenal, located in the old city, where the famous Maestranza Plaza de Toros is or the Charity Hospital. We will continue in the adjoining district of Santa Cruz, one of the most charming areas of the city, with its narrow streets and courtyards filled with flowers, in a truly romantic Andalusia.
Then we will visit the surroundings of the Cathedral of Seville and the Alcazar, with its monumental and architectural richness it is a must see for anyone who visits Seville.
We will complete our journey by tasting a local glass of wine in a typical Andalusian tavern, an unbeatable end after crossing the Andalusia capital.
Details of the tour
- Dates available: annual. Except 25th of December & 1st of January.
- Duration: 1.50 hours approx.
- Days of operation: daily. From Monday to Sunday.
- Meeting Point & Time: at 10.15am in our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville).
- Return Point & Time: approx. at 12:30pm.
- Tour group size: 30 people max.
- Guide languages: Spanish & English On request French, Italian & German.
? Official Tourist Guide
? Wine Tasting (one glass) in a typical Andalusian tavern
Any meal or service not specified in our run sheet.
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 o al (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.