Make the most of your visit to Seville with a guided tour of the capital; explore the most important monuments and areas of the city on our sightseeing tour.
- Adult 12+ years old
- Child 3 to 11 years old
- Baby 0 to 2 years old
Discover the secrets of Alhambra on a day trip from Seville
A walk around the Alhambra, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is a required activity for every visitor to the city of Granada. Furthermore, it’s a work of art that calls out to us, maybe by its attractive and elaborate rooms, by its monumental and historic position or by the special charm of its exquisitely detailed Islamic art and architecture.
We propose an extraordinary experience rich in knowledge with your visit. On our guided tour of Alhambra, you have at your disposal one of our official guides, expert interpreters of Granada’s heritage, who guide you through every part that forms the palace-fortress of the Alhambra and also answers any doubt that you may have about this amazing monument.
- The Alcazaba fortress: the most antique area of the Alhambra’s complex. In the past, it was a military precinct.
- Nasrid Palaces: including many rooms, like the Palace of Mexuar, Palace of Comares and Palace of Leones, which is considered the maximum exponent of Nasrid art.
- The Generalife: sultan’s summer palace, situated at East of the Alhambra and surrounded by wide gardens filled with a great variety of vegetation, framed by a beautiful Islamic landscape.
The order of the visit to different areas will be determined by the time of entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Seville to Granada and transport to the Alhambra Palace
- Entrance fees to the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens and Palace of Charles V)
- Professional Spanish, English and French-speaking guide
- Free time to walk around the historic city center
- Optional (lunch for 18) and any extra unspecified