A walk around the Alhambra, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is a required activity for every visitor to the city of Granada. We propose an extraordinary experience rich in knowledge.
- Adult 12+ years old
- Child 3 to 11 years old
- Baby 0 to 2 years old
Visit Doñana National Park, El Rocio Village and Matalascañas Beach
After less than an hour’s drive, we are in the Doñana National Park, one of Europe’s largest and most important wetland reserves, declared a Biosphere Reserve and inscribed on the World Heritage List.
Once there, we get into our 4×4 rangers to visit the National Park. Doñana offers a great variety of natural ecosystems such as lagoons, marshlands, fixed and mobile dunes, scrub woodland, Mediterranean forest and 30 km of virgin beaches.
Doñana is also known for its great wildlife: birds, reptiles, amphibians, and mammals. Catch a glimpse of the Lord of the Andalusian forest, the Iberian lynx, the Spanish imperial eagle or even the Egyptian mongoose, an endangered species.
After our adventure amongst nature, we go on our journey to visit El Rocio Village. El Rocio is known worldwide for its pilgrimage in May and by its hermitage, which houses the famous Rocio’s Blessed Virgin.
From the magic of this beautiful scenery, we go to Matalascañas Beach for a stroll or simply to relax and enjoy a well-deserved meal. After some free time for yourself to explore, we conclude this unforgettable journey with a pleasant drive back to Seville.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Seville city center
- Four-hour Doñana National Park 4WD tour where the driver explains the main characteristics of the different ecosystems that you pass through, the fauna and flora, plus other interesting features of the park
- Transport to El Rocío Village
- Free time for yourself to relax on Matalascañas Beach
- Lunch (optional for 18) and any extras unspecified