A walk around the Alhambra, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is a required activity for every visitor to the city of Granada. We propose an extraordinary experience rich in knowledge.
- Adult 12+ years old
- Child 3 to 11 years old
- Baby 0 to 2 years old
Explore Jerez & Cadiz on a day trip from Seville
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world-famous for its horses, wines and for being the cradle of flamenco music. Our friendly local guide introduces you to the world of wine through a visit to the best wine cellar in Jerez. He explains the process that goes into making these famous wines. The soil, the winds, the sunlight, and a deep-rooted wine-producing tradition are the perfect combination to offer a magnificent wine that you have the opportunity to taste. Enjoy tasting several types of sherry in the unique atmosphere of a bodega.
Your next experience commences at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art Foundation, with the exhibition regarded as the best equestrian ballet in the world: “How the Andalusian Horses Dance.” Enjoy an authentic equestrian ballet with choreographies based on the traditional and cowboy methods of taming wild horses and genuine Spanish music and 17th-century costumes.
Your adventure continues on the Costa de la Luz. Once in Cadiz, our local guide takes you to the city center beside the Cathedral, where you have free time to have lunch and discover the oldest European city with more than three millennia of history.
Optional visit to Tavira Tower and Camera Obscura. Climb the viewpoint of a real tower, the highest point in the city, from where you can see the whole city and the bay of Cadiz, and enjoy spectacular images of the camera obscura.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Seville to Jerez de la Frontera, and from Cadiz to Seville
- Entrance fees to the wine cellar in Jerez, tasting of several types of Sherry and the exhibition “How the Andalusian Horses Dance”
- Professional Spanish, English and French-speaking guide
- Free time for exploring Cadiz, the oldest European city
- Lunch (optional for 18) and any extras unspecified
- Optional visit to Torre Tavira and Camara Oscura (for 15)