Visit Seville from a unique position and enjoy privileged views: those that can be seen from the Guadalquivir River.
- From :
- € 189
Explore Seville during this 2 Day Trip from Granada
- Visit in 2 days everything you shouldn’t miss on a trip to Seville from Granada with our specially designed guided tours.
- Pick-up and Drop-Off from Granada, Hotel in Seville and every ticket needed include!
- Learn everything around Andalusian culture with our flamenco show and tasting some delicious tapas!
- Take a rest with a peaceful cruise by the Guadalquivir River.
Make the most of your visit to Andalusia with a two day trip to the capital, where we have two fun-filled, fully-packed days. Discover the charm of Mudejar architecture, located all around the city, go for a walk by the bank of the Guadalquivir River, king of Andalusia, or enjoy the unforgettable views from the top of the Giralda.
When you arrive in Seville, one of our tour guides will be waiting for you to do a tour of the main monuments and areas of Seville city center, such as Reales Alcázares and Santa Cruz Neighborhood. You will also discover the interior of the Cathedral, the largest Gothic-style cathedral in the world, finishing up the morning by going up the almost 100 meters high Giralda bell tower, above the Cathedral, an undeniable symbol of the city, from where you’ll enjoy an amazing and an unbeatable view.
The morning tour will end before lunchtime, so you’ll have some free time to eat some tapas, do some shopping or maybe walk around the city by yourself. At mid-afternoon, a group of flamenco dancers will be waiting for you at Baile Flamenco Museum to dazzle you with their Andalusian rhythms. After the show, our night-time tour of the most magical places in Seville will commence. Enjoy listening to stories and legends about the area as you walk underneath the stars through the beautifully lit streets. In the end you will enjoy a drink, accompanied by some typical tapas, of course.
The next day you still have much to discover in Seville, so we have prepared a relaxing boat cruise on the Guadalquivir River, which includes an audio guide explaining all the bridges and monuments silhouetted against the Seville skyline. At the end of the cruise, you will have time for lunch and take a last walk to soak up the essence of Seville before returning back to Granada.
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off at your hotel in Granada city center
- Tickets for the Cathedral, Reales Alcázares, and Giralda
- Tickets for the Flamenco Show, Night-time tour and a drink with tapas
- Tickets for the Cruise on the Guadalquivir River. Audio guide included
- A night in 3 stars *** hotel with breakfast included
- Meals or any service not specified.
- Optional: 4 stars **** hotel with breakfast included.