Granada from Seville – 2 Days Trip
- Visit in 2 days everything you should not miss on a trip to Granada from Seville with our specially designed tours.
- Pick-up and Drop-Off from Seville, Hotel in Granada and every ticket needed include!
- Visit the Alhambra in Granada, the most visited monument in the country declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, along with an official tourist guide.
- Take a rest in an authentic and magical Arabic Baths while you sip green tea and listen to the murmur of water.
After a pleasant journey (by the route taken by Washington Irving, author of Tales of the Alhambra) through the stunning scenery of the andalucian landscape, you will be met in Granada by your local tour guide.
You will start the day visiting the magical world of the Arabian Nights. Your visit begins in the Alhambra Palace, World Heritage Site and one of the world´s most popular attractions. You will visit the most important halls and courtyards of the Alhambra, including the Alcazaba fortress, the Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife, summer palace of the sultan, full with a great variety of gardens and vegetation.
A hallmark of Granadas Moorish tradition is its use of water fountains, pools, trickling streams, and of course the Baños Árabes (Arabic baths). Although it might not reach quite the glorious heights of the Sultans own bath, Granadas Hammam is still a great way to relax after a tough day on the tapas. A soothing color scheme in yellow and blue, the waft of essential oils, chunky adobe pillars and seven pools with different temperatures will put you in a heavenly state of calm. If any stress lingers, choose some scented oils and treat yourself to an optional massage.
Next day we will waiting you for an insightful guided walking tour of the historical side of the city of Granada. View the Cathedral and the Royal Chapel, the Isabel la Católica square, the Alcaicería or the Albayzin Quarter, the truly magical aspects of this World Heritage Site. Among its narrow, winding, cobbled streets one will find beautiful white-washed old buildings, splendid Arabic shops and restaurants, scenic gardens, and spectacular views of Granada and the Alhambra. After this unforgettable experience you will have free time to enjoy a traditional meal. After exploring the city you will have free time before returning to Seville.
- Departures: Daily: from Monday to Sunday, except 25th of December and 1st of January.
- Departure city: Seville.
- Duration: 2 days.
- Pick-Up Point & Time: Between 6.15am and 6.45am at your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively at 6.00am in our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville).
- Return Point & Time: 2nd day at 4.00pm to 4.15pm. approx / Arrive to Seville at 7.00pm approx.
- Tour Size: 30 people max. / Booking 2 people minimum.
- Guide Languages: Spanish & English On request French, Italian & German Consult others: Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Swedish & Norwegian.
? Pick up and drop off from hotel in Seville to your hotel in Granada and transport to the Alhambra Palace.
? Entrance fees to the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens and Palace of Charles V).
? Official Tourist Guide of Granada for the Alhambra and Walking City Tour.
? Entrance fees to the Arabian Baths (Hammam).
? One night – 3 stars hotel
? Optional lunch for 18
? Massage in the Hammam (optional for 19)
? 4 stars hotel (optional for 17)
Booking and payment
Complete the online form to receive information, or if you prefer you can also write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at 958 535 872
Min. Booking: 2 people.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and drink a sufficient amount of water during the walk.
The order of the visit can be changed by any unexpected.
Special prices for children younger than 12 years old and pensioners.
We recommend to be at the meeting point (hotels door) 10 minutes before tours departure. In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form or calling at (+34) 954 211 609 or (+34) 682 640 485.
Possibility of not returning to Granada if desired. The price will not change.