Tour Alhambra from Seville. Tour with tickets and official guide to the most visited monument in Spain. Access to the whole Alhambra: Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba and Generalife.
Seville Cathedral, La Giralda and Real Alcazar of Seville Guided Tour
- Adult 12+ years old
- Child 3 to 11 years old
- Baby 0 to 2 years old
Visit the best monuments in Seville: Alcazar, the Cathedral and La Giralda
Get to know the main monuments of Seville. The Cathedral, La Giralda and the Real Alcázar.
With the company of an official tour guide of the city, visit emblematic works of Andalusian historical and artistic heritage.
Seville Cathedral, known as Santa María de la Sede, was built on the site of a former mosque. It is the largest Gothic building in the world.
Inside we will walk through its different naves. We will focus mainly on the tomb of Christopher Columbus and the main altarpiece.
Once you have seen the cathedral, you can enjoy the best views of the city of Seville by climbing the emblematic tower of La Giralda, symbol of the city. Take heart, it is “only” 98 metres high.
At the Real Alcázar of Seville you will visit the oldest royal palace in use in Europe! It was also the setting for the series Game of Thrones, where you will recognise the scenes of the Kingdom of Dorne.
We will enter all its rooms, the Lion’s Gate, the Hall of Justice, the Admiral’s Room, the Patio del Crucero, the Mudejar Palace, the Gothic Palace, etc.
Finally, we will enjoy the Gardens, with its famous Mercury Pond, the Gallery of Grutesco, etc.
After this wonderful tour you will be able to say that you are an expert in the history of these monuments of Seville.
- Official tourist guide
- Tickets for every area and monument we’ll visit (Cathedral, Reales Alcázares, Giralda, Barrio de Santa Cruz…)
- Optional lunch for 18
- Any meals or services not specified in our run sheet
- Our meeting point will be at Archivo de Indias entrance door. Avenida de la Constitución S/N. (the guide will show a sign of Andalsur) at 11:oo.
- It is mandatory to carry the ORIGINAL ID card or passport to access the monument.
- Given the length of the tour, we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and, in summer, sun protection.
- The order of the visit can be modified by indications of the monument.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour may be conducted simultaneously in two languages.
- You must keep the monument entrance ticket for the duration of the guided tour.
- If you wish to modify or cancel your reservation, please contact us through the customer service form.
Cancellations up to 60 days before the activity, will be charged 4€ plus administration fees per person.
Cancellations from 59 days to 72 hours before the activity, there will be a charge of 18,50€ plus administration fees per person.
Cancellations from 72 hours before the activity, the money will not be refundable.
If you need more peace of mind and time, we offer a Cancellation Insurance where for 2,90€/person you can cancel up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. The full amount of the ticket will be refunded (except insurance and administration fees).
We offer you the best travel assistance insurance where you will have covered the possible inconveniences that a COVID-19 infection may cause. You will have medical and sanitary assistance, repatriation or sanitary transport and convalescence in the hotel in case of Covid. (optional).