A walk through the Alhambra, considered as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is a must-do activity for anyone visiting the city of Granada.
Day trip from Seville to Alhambra
- Adult 12+ years old
- Child 3 to 11 years old
- Baby 0 to 2 years old
Enjoy a day trip from Seville to Alhambra
The perfect tour for those travelling to Andalusia for several days. We will leave early for Granada to make the most of the morning. Visiting the Alhambra in Granada is a journey through the history, art and culture of the most famous kingdom of Al-Andalus. All this in the best preserved architectural complex of its kind in the world.
Discover the Alhambra and get to know all its corners and stories. It is a must for any traveller who loves culture and art. The Alhambra, as you probably know, is considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and one of the most beautiful monuments in the world.
With our excursion to the Alhambra from Seville, you will also enjoy one of our official tour guides, expert connoisseurs of all the ins and outs of the Alhambra. They will be in charge of accompanying you through all the rooms and places that make up the “red fortress”. Thanks to their knowledge, you will not miss any historical detail and we are sure that you will become a real expert of the Alhambra.
- The Alcazaba fortress: the most antique area of the Alhambra’s complex. In the past, it was a military precinct.
- Nasrid Palaces: including many rooms, like the Palace of Mexuar, Palace of Comares and Palace of Leones, which is considered the maximum exponent of Nasrid art.
- The Generalife: sultan’s summer palace, situated at East of the Alhambra and surrounded by wide gardens filled with a great variety of vegetation, framed by a beautiful Islamic landscape.
The order of the visit to different areas will be determined by the time of entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
- Pick up and drop off at 6 meeting points in the centre of Seville
- Entrance fees to the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens and Palace of Charles V)
- Official guide
- Free time to walk around the historic city center
- Optional (lunch for 18) and any extra unspecified
- It is mandatory to carry ORIGINAL Passport or ID to access the monument.
- Given the length of the route, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes, and in summer, elements that protect you from the sun.
- The order of the visit can be modified by the instructions of the Board of Trustees.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour can be done simultaneously in two languages.
- You must hold on to your entrance to the monument throughout the guided tour.
- If you want to modify or cancel your reservation, contact us through the customer service form.
There are 6 meeting points in the centre of Seville. Choose the one that suits you best:
Office of “Andalsur Excursiones”. C/ Zaragoza,1
Hotel Becquer C/ Reyes Católicos, 4
Former Derby Hotel. Plaza del duque de la Victoria, 13
Hotel Don Paco. Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba, 4
Basic Hotel Doña Manuela. C/ Cano y Cueto s/n. Car park.
Meliá Lebreros, C/ Luis Morales, 2
Remember to be there 10 minutes before the tour starts.
Cancellations up to 60 days before the activity, will be charged 4€ plus administration fees per person.
Cancellations from 59 days to 72 hours before the activity, there will be a charge of 29,09€ plus administration fees per person.
Cancellations from 72 hours before the activity, the money will not be refundable.
If you need more peace of mind and time, we offer a Cancellation Insurance where for 2,90€/person you can cancel up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. The full amount of the ticket will be refunded (except insurance and administration fees).
We offer you the best travel assistance insurance where you will have covered the possible inconveniences that a COVID-19 infection may cause. You will have medical and sanitary assistance, repatriation or sanitary transport and convalescence in the hotel in case of Covid. (optional).