Visit in 2 days everything you shouldn’t miss on a trip to Cordoba from Seville with our specially designed guided tours.
Private guided tour of the Alhambra from Sevilla
- All ages
Discover the Alhambra from Seville
A walk through the Alhambra, considered as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is a must-do activity for anyone visiting the city of Granada. In addition, it is a work that attracts us and calls us, either for their stays attractive and worked for its monumental and historical situation or that special charm Islamic art emerges from its geometrical and colorful shapes.
Through our company we offer to make this visit a unique and rich experience in knowledge. With our guided tour of the Alhambra will have available one of our official tour guides, expert interpreters of Grenadian heritage, who will accompany you through a tour of each of the parties that make up the “”red fortress”” and dispel any question that presents itself on this monument as mysterious as emblematic.
Itinerary of visits
- The Alcazaba: This is the oldest part of the Alhambra complex. Formerly he received military use.
- Palacios Nazaríes: where large numbers of rooms, including the palaces of Mexuar, Comares and Lions, considered the latter as a leading exponent of art Nazari understood.
- Generalife: Summer Palace, located east of the Alhambra and surrounded by extensive gardens filled with the most varied vegetation, framed in a distinctly Islamic landscape architecture.
The order of visiting different areas is determined by the time of entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
IMPORTANT:Due to the new rules established by the Board of the Alhambra, it is absolutely essential that all reservations contain the following information for EACH OF PASSENGERS: name and passport number or ID document.
It is also MANDATORY to carry THE ID OR PASSPORT document with you.
- Pick up and return to your hotel in central Seville or in a hotel near his place.
- Official Tour Guide
- Entries for the various precincts of the Alhambra (Palacios Nazaríes, Alcazaba and Generalife).
- Free time to explore the city center / Consult packages: Walking Tour, etc.
Other extra services not specified.
- Our meeting point will be Andalsur Excursiones, Zaragoza nº1.
- It is mandatory to carry the ORIGINAL ID card or passport to access the monument.
- Given the length of the tour, we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and, in summer, sun protection.
- The order of the visit can be modified by indications of the monument.
- Occasionally, for operational reasons, the tour may be conducted simultaneously in two languages.
- You must keep the monument entrance ticket for the duration of the guided tour.
- If you wish to modify or cancel your reservation, please contact us through the customer service form.
- Cancellations up to 60 days before the activity, will be charged 4€ plus administration fees per person.
- Cancellations from 59 days to 72 hours before the activity, there will be a charge of 29,09€ plus administration fees per person.
- Cancellations from 72 hours before the activity, the money will not be refundable.
If you need more peace of mind and time, we offer a Cancellation Insurance where for 2,90€/person you can cancel up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. The full amount of the ticket will be refunded (except insurance and administration fees).
We offer you the best travel assistance insurance where you will have covered the possible inconveniences that a COVID-19 infection may cause. You will have medical and sanitary assistance, repatriation or sanitary transport and convalescence in the hotel in case of Covid. (optional).