Discover all the monuments of Córdoba, the city that once was the light of the world being a Caliphal city, visiting, among other things, its famous Mosque.
Cordoba Two-Day Trip
- From :
- € 207
Discover the history of Cordoba during this 2 Day Trip
- Visit in 2 days everything you shouldn’t miss on a trip to Cordoba from Seville with our specially designed guided tours.
- Pick-up and Drop-Off from Seville, Hotel in Cordoba and every ticket needed include!
- Visit the Mosque of Cordoba, the most visited monument in the city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, along with an official tourist guide.
- Visit the Medina Azahara archaeological point and be surprised by its antique magnificence, as well as magnificent views can be admired from Carmona.
The tour begins with a scenic one-hour bus journey to Córdoba passing many beautiful cities such as Carmona, La Luisiana and La Carlota. We will then arrive at the city which once was the light of the world when it enjoyed the position of being a caliphate city.
Cordoba offers an enormous cultural and historic legacy. We will visit the gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral declared World Heritage Site, which is considered the most important monument around the Islamic western. Its shimmering golden mosaics and an endless row of red and white striped arches make it a visual delight. We won´t miss The Christian Kings Alcazar, The Jewish Quarter with its narrow streets and whitewashed houses full of flowers and the only Synagogue in Andalusia. We will also walk along the lovely Calle de las Flores one of the most traditional places of Cordoba.
Next day you will discover with our friendly local guide Medina Azahara, one of the most important archaeological sites in Spain, built in the tenth century at the wish of the Caliph Abd-al Rahman III, using the money bequeathed to him by his favorite concubine, Al-Zahra. This palace city was designed to be the capital of a new province of the Caliphate of Cordoba.
Our next stop will transport you in the heart of the beautiful city of Carmona. It is located on a strategic hill with panoramic views which are simply breath-taking, the reason why many different civilizations decided to establish in this city. Your local guide will show you the most important monuments of this historical city, like La Madre de Dios and Las Descalzas. We will end our tour contemplating the gorgeous views which offer the Carmona´s Parador, and with this unforgettable image, we will come back to Seville.
- Pick up and drop off from Seville to Córdoba, Medina Azahara and Carmona
- Entrance fees to the Mosque-Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, Synagogue, Christian Kings Alcazar, archaeological palace city Medina Azahara and Guided Tour in Carmona
- Local Official Tourist Guide
- One night in 3 stars hotel
- Optional lunch for 18
- Upgrade to 4 stars hotel for 17