A walk around the Alhambra, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, is a required activity for every visitor to the city of Granada. We propose an extraordinary experience rich in knowledge.
- From :
- € 218
Explore Granada and the Alhambra during this 2 Day Trip
- Visit in 2 days everything you should not miss on a trip to Granada from Seville with our specially designed tours.
- Pick-up and Drop-Off from Seville, Hotel in Granada and every ticket needed include!
- Visit the Alhambra in Granada, the most visited monument in the country declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, along with an official tourist guide.
- Take a rest in an authentic and magical Arabic Bath while you sip green tea and listen to the murmur of water.
After a pleasant journey (by the route taken by Washington Irving, author of Tales of the Alhambra) through the stunning scenery of the Andalusian landscape, you will be met in Granada by your local tour guide.
You will start the day visiting the magical world of the Arabian Nights. Your visit begins in the Alhambra Palace, World Heritage Site and one of the world´s most popular attractions. You will visit the most important halls and courtyards of the Alhambra, including the Alcazaba fortress, the Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife, summer palace of the sultan, full with a great variety of gardens and vegetation.
A hallmark of Granada’s Moorish tradition is its use of water fountains, pools, trickling streams, and of course the Baños Árabes (Arabic baths). Although it might not reach quite the glorious heights of the Sultan’s own bath, Granada’s Hammam is still a great way to relax after a tough day on the tapas. A soothing color scheme in yellow and blue, the waft of essential oils, chunky adobe pillars and seven pools with different temperatures will put you in a heavenly state of calm. If any stress lingers, choose some scented oils and treat yourself to an optional massage.
Next day we will be waiting for you for an insightful guided walking tour of the historical side of the city of Granada. View the Cathedral and the Royal Chapel, the Isabel la Católica square, the Alcaicería or the Albayzin Quarter, the truly magical aspects of this World Heritage Site. Among its narrow, winding, cobbled streets one will find beautiful white-washed old buildings, splendid Arabic shops and restaurants, scenic gardens, and spectacular views of Granada and the Alhambra. After this unforgettable experience, you will have free time to enjoy a traditional meal. After exploring the city you will have free time before returning to Seville.
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel in Seville to your hotel in Granada and transport to the Alhambra Palace
- Entrance fees to the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens and Palace of Charles V)
- Official Tourist Guide of Granada for the Alhambra and Walking City Tour
- Entrance fees to the Arabian Baths (Hammam)
- One night – 3 stars hotel
- Optional lunch for 18
- Massage in the Hammam (optional for 19)
- 4 stars hotel (optional for 17)