Gibraltar. Fighting bulls and horses (in Medina Sidonia) & Shopping description
The mythology points out that Heracles put up two columns, considered as the legendary gate between Africa and Europe, of which one of these was founded today´s Gibraltar. An unforgettable journey in which we combine history, multiculturalism, duty free shopping, impressive caves and the funny and famous monkeys of Gibraltar.
In first place, with this extended tour we will arrive to Medina Sidonia, where you will visit the Ranching of fighting bulls and horses of Alvaro Domecq, a spectacular and typically Andalusian place where you can catch a show with the participation of these bulls and horses. A journey through the life of bulls and horses and their environment on a typical Andalusian farm in the heart of the countryside Cadiz. An added good for an incredible day!
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit which includes Punta de Europa, the most southern spot in Europe from where we will be even able to contemplate Africa. Admire the photograph views of the Spanish and Moroccan coastlines from the top of the Rock.
We will visit the amazing caves of San Miguel followed by the unique opportunity of accompanying the funny and famous monkeys of Gibraltar, a unique breed of monkeys in Old Europe. Legend says that the British will not leave Gibraltar while there are monkeys there.
Then you will have some free-time for yourself, to maybe have some lunch or to explore the bustling pedestrian streets of Gibraltar. The shopping is great on the busy Main Street, a place where everything is sold! Shopping in Gibraltar is known worldwide for its low prices in jewelry, watches, electronic items, spirits, cosmetics and perfumes. There are cafes and bars offering a welcome relief for the visitors.
Details of the tour
- Dates available: Annual. Except 25th of December & 1st og January.
- Departure city: Seville.
- Duration: 10 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Friday.
- Departure Point & Time: Between 8.00am and 8.30am at your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively, at 8.00am in our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville).
- Return Point & Time: approx. at 7.00pm approx. drop off in your hotel.
- Tour group size: 30 people max./Booking minimum 2 people.
- Guide languages: Spanish and English French, German and Italian on request. Consult othersn.
? Pick-up and Drop-off from your hotel in Seville city center.
? Official Tourist Guide.
? Entrance fees to the Ranching of fighting bulls and horses of Álvaro Domecq.
? Entrance fees to the Caves of San Miguel.
? Free time to walk around the historic city center.
? Optional (lunch for 18) and any extra unspecified.
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 or (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
For this trip the traveler is responsible to carry their national identity card or passport, because Gibraltar does not belong to the Spanish territory.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.