Italica’s trip description
Discover Italica, the last great Game of Throne,s spot in Spain. The first authentically Roman city in Spain, located just 15 minutes from Sevill, is the place to film the serie of the moment. It was founded in 206 B.C. by the Roman general Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus and was the birthplace of two Roman emperors, Trajan and Hadrian.
Currently called Archaeological Ensemble of Italica, visitors today can enjoy walking the old streets and exploring the ruins of the houses and public buildings. One spectacle which must be seen is the amphitheatre. It had a capacity for 25,000 people and was the third largest one in the Roman Empire.
Other important sights include the mosaic floors, the Traianeum, The statues of Diana, Venus and Trajan, The public baths and the partly reconstructed Roman theatre in Santiponce. Thanks to the fact that none of the following civilizations settled over the ruins of Italica it is quite a well-preserved city and well worth a visit.
After this unforgettable experience we will do a panoramic tour of the city of Sevilla by bus, where you can see the more emblematic monuments of the city: Puente Triana, Calle Betis, Plaza de Toros and Torre del Oro before dropping you off at your hotel.
Details of the trip
- Dates available: Anual. Except 25th of December & 1st of January.
- Duration: 4 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Wednesday & Friday.
- Departure Point & Time: Between 3.00pm and 3.30pm at your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively, at 3.00 in our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville).
- Return Point & Time: 7.00pm approx. drop off in your hotel.
- Tour group size: 30 people max / Booking minimum 2 people.
- Guide languages: Spanish & English On request French, Italian & German Consult others.
? Pick up and drop off from Seville to Itálica.
? Entrance fees to Italica.
? Official Tourist Guide.
? Panoramic tour of the city of Sevilla by bus.
? Optional Lunch for 18 and any extra unspecified
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 o al (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.