Ronda. Soul of Andalusia Trip Description
Our friendly and professional local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in Prehistory. We will start our tour strolling through the 19th century gardens in Alameda del Tajo from where the views are simply breathtaking.
See the famous Plaza de Toros de Ronda unique in the World and recognized as one of the oldest and most monumental bullrings made of stone. After learning firsthand everything behind the stage, you will have the chance to take photos from the center of the bullring. But this is not all, you will discover the real symbol of the city, the New Bridge which connects Ronda´s old and new districts, from where you can enjoy the great view of the Tajo de Ronda, over 100 meters deep. Visit the most significant monuments of Ronda such as the famous and beautiful San Juan Bosco House, a modernist palace with a colonial style and inclusion of Nasridian decoration, whose views of the valley are simply stunning.
The tour also includes the Old Bridge, Felipe V Gate Bridge and San Miguel, landscapes of extraordinary beauty, and the Church of Santa Maria, built on the old mosque and located in the historic center of the city. In Santa Maria admire the Mudejar Tower and the flirtatious “Casita de la Torre”, a blend of Christian Arab, late gothic and renaissance characteristics, the most representative building of religious architecture in Ronda.
You will finish learning 6000years of history in 12 thematic halls through your senses in the Museum of the Wine of Ronda, where you will enjoy a guided tour of the Sangre de Ronda Wineries with a tasting of local wines. After have free time in Ronda to explore the soul of this city on our own we will return to Sevilla.
Details of the tour
- Dates available: Annual. Except 25th of December & 1st og January.
- Departure city: Seville.
- Duration: 10 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Wednesday & Saturday / On request other days.
- Departure Point & Time: Between 8.00am and 8.30am at your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively, at 8.00am in our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville).
- Return Point & Time: approx. at 6.00pm approx. drop off in your hotel.
- Tour group size: 30 people max./Booking minimum 2 people.
- Guide languages: Spanish and English French, German and Italian on request. Consult others.
? Pick-up and Drop-off from your hotel in Seville city center.
? Entrance fees to all monuments: Plaza de Toros bullfighting ring and its museum Guided tour and Tour and tasting at the Wine Museum of Ronda.
? Iglesia de Santa María y Casa de San Juan Bosco.
? Free time in Ronda to explore on your own.
? Optional (lunch for 18) and any extra unspecified.
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 o al (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Due to the length of the walking tour we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.