Guadalquivir Cruise description
Visit Seville from a unique position and enjoy privileged views: those that can be seen from the Guadalquivir river, large ancient river that go through Andalusia with over 700km of length and connects the capital, Seville, with the Atlantic Ocean. In fact its current name come from the Arabic “al-Wadi al-Kibir”, translated into our language as “big river”.
From the deck of one of our modern, spacious and safe boats you can take a breath while you see the Guadalquivir banks, where great works are built, such as the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, the old bridges, the mythical Barrio de Triana, the pavilions of international exhibitions celebrated in Seville the towers of the Plaza de España and numerous buildings that, in the past, chose to settle on the banks of the big river, which became to Sevilla in a strategic point of vital importance to the New World. This was the place where the merchant ships berth, at the Port of Seville, loaded with gold, silver, tobacco and other valuable goods in high demand.
In the Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas, located on a small island in the Guadalquivir known as Isla de la Cartuja, was where Christopher Columbus planned his trip across the ocean looking for India.
Feel the history of Seville from a magical perspective that not everyone can enjoy, go with the river current under the bridges and gaze at the beautiful skyline of an unique and inimitable city.
- Dates of available: Annual. Except 25th of December & 1st of January.
- Duration: 1 hour approx.
- Days of operation: Daily: from Monday to Sunday.
- Meeting Point & Time: Choose the time that you prefer with your booking (from 11am to 11pm) and get your ticket at our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville) 15 minutes before the cruise.
- Return Point & Time: Where the cruise berth, same point of departure.
- Guide languages: Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, German & Italian.
? Ticket for the Guadalquivir cruise.
? Audioguide of every monument youll see from the boat.
? Meals or any service not specified.
Booking and Payment
Your booking will be automatically confirmed. After finishing the booking process via our secured booking system, you will receive both, the confirmation e-mail and the voucher, in your inbox. You can pay comfortably with your credit card (VISA and MasterCard) or via banking transfer (IBAN/BIC).
Your booking will automatically enter into our system, thus your confirmation is not required. However, in case you did not tell us about your hotel for the pick-up location we kindly ask you to do so the day before your starts between 11am and 1pm, calling at (+34) 954 211 609 o al (+34) 682 640 485.
1. Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Confirmation of Reservation via email.
2. Simply print your purchase voucher and present it to your touristic guide on the day and time of your activity. This voucher is your only proof of purchase and it will not be accepted any other document to allow you to do your activity.
Special tariffs for children aged younger than 12 years.
We recommend to be at pick-up point (hotel lobby or entrance) 10 minutes before the tour starts.
In case you would like to cancel or modify the booking please get in touch with us via the online form.
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances.